1. name and contact details of the controller
+49 (0) 176 36 11 63 99
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When calling up this website information is automatically sent to the server of this website by the browser used on your end device. This information is stored temporarily. The following information is collected anonymously without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion
The above data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Evaluation of the quality as well as for the optimization of this homepage.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. In no case does Dijana Mo use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using contact form
For questions of any kind, D°accompany offers you the opportunity to contact via a form provided on the website. In doing so, the provision of a valid e-mail address is required so that D°accompany knows from whom the inquiry originates and in order to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting Dijana Mo is based on your voluntarily given consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The personal data collected by Dijana Mo for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
c) When using registration
To register, please choose your e-mail address and a password. The access password can be changed by you at any time and must be kept secret in any case. After successful registration you will receive a member account, which contains all relevant data for the use of the platform.
The registration of a member is only permitted once. Multiple registration under different names is expressly not permitted. Member accounts are not transferable to other persons. They may also not be used by other persons, e.g. by passing on the password.
Violations of the above regulations entitle Dijana Mo to terminate the contractual relationship without notice and to immediately delete the user account from the platform.
3. transfer of data
Dijana Mo does not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
Dijana Mo will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that Dijana Mo gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, Dijana Mo also uses temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made, so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by Dijana Mo are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, Dijana Mo wants to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of the website. On the other hand, Dijana Mo uses the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing the offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
6. data subject rights
You have the right to:
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by Dijana Mo. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by Dijana Mo, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
7 Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by Dijana Mo without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an email to Dijana Mo is sufficient.
8. data security
Within the website visit, Dijana Mo uses the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, I use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.